|This article has not been revised for the current version (U39-490405). It was last updated for RP-381414. It may contain inaccuracies.|
This article has not been revised for the current version (U39-490405). It was last updated for RP-381414. It may contain inaccuracies.
- Algae can be converted into oxygen using the Oxygen Diffuser or Algae Terrarium.
- Sage Hatches can eat Algae and excrete Coal, though this is not recommended.
- Pacus and its variants can eat Algae and excrete Polluted Dirt. Note due to the Pacus's fast reproduction rate, they may quickly exhaust the Algae reserve.
- Algae Distillers can produce Algae from Slime.
- 600 g/s Slime = 200 g/s Algae + 400 g/s Polluted Water.
- Algae can be obtained from space expeditions to Terrestial Planet or Organic Mass.
- It can be harvested on rocket missions to renewable Space POIs:
- In Organic Mass Fields at a rate of 162 – 486 kg per cycle.
- In Sandy Ore Fields at a rate of 108 – 324 kg per cycle.