|This article has not been revised for the current version (U35-479045). It was last updated for RP-381414. It may contain inaccuracies.|
This article has not been revised for the current version (U35-479045). It was last updated for RP-381414. It may contain inaccuracies.
- As a Refined Metal, Aluminum can be used to build advanced Power systems, buildings, and Automation systems.
- An Exosuit Forge can produce Atmo Suit with Aluminum.
- Aluminum has high thermal conductivity of 205, which is higher than Diamond and second only to Thermium. This makes it an ideal material for heat-conducting Metal Tiles, Tempshift Plates, and Radiant Liquid/Gas Pipes.
- With only half the melting point of iron, it is not suitable for extremely high temperature environments.
- Metal Refinery, where Duplicants can produce Aluminum from Aluminum Ore in 1:1 ratio.
- 100 kg Aluminum Ore = 100 kg Aluminum.
- Smooth Hatches can eat Aluminum Ore and excrete Aluminum.
- Rock Crusher, where Duplicants can produce Aluminum from Aluminum Ore too. This is not recommended due to lower efficiency of 50%.
- 100 kg Aluminum Ore = 50 kg Aluminum + 50 kg Sand.