|This article has not been revised for the current version (U40-494396). It was last updated for RP-381414. It may contain inaccuracies.|
- Hand sanitizer requires 50 kg Bleach Stone to build. It also requires supply of Bleach Stone to operate (70 g per use).
- Waterweed domestic growth requires 500 g/cycle Bleach Stone.
- Bleach stone can be used as a bait in Airborne Critter Bait to attract Puft Princes and Squeaky Pufts.
- Hot tub requires Bleach stone.
- Puft Princes and Squeaky Pufts can breathe Chlorine and excrete Bleach Stone.
- It can be harvested on rocket missions to renewable Space POIs:
- In Chlorine Clouds at a rate of 405 – 1215 kg per cycle.
- In Radioactive Asteroid Fields at a rate of 9.1 – 36.4 kg per cycle.
It is recommendable to store Bleach Stone separate from your other resources, due to the fact that it will convert to Chlorine. An airtight area is advisable. Bleach Stone will not convert to Chlorine gas if surrounded by high-pressure gases (1800 g/tile) - Carbon Dioxide pit entered from above can be used to safely store Bleach Stone; or submerging a storage container with a liquid will prevent chlorine conversion as well.