|This article has not been revised for the current version (U34-476542). It was last updated for LU-356355. It may contain inaccuracies.|
- Coal can be used to generate Power in the Coal Generator.
- 1 kg/s Coal = 600 W Power + 20 g/s Carbon Dioxide.
- Coal can be used in Kiln to produce Refined Carbon (which is further used in Steel production) and Ceramic.
- 125 kg Coal = 100 kg Refined Carbon.
- 100 kg Clay + 25 kg Coal = 100 kg Ceramic.
- Apothecary uses coal in some medicine recipes:
Hatches, Sage Hatches and Stone Hatches excrete Coal from various Resources. Note, that Smooth Hatches do not excrete Coal.
Coal is a renewable resource if produced via Hatch ranching, as Hatches can be fed with renewable resources.