|This article has not been revised for the current version (U35-479045). It was last updated for AP-398142. It may contain inaccuracies.|
Copper ore blocks only exist in the Temperate Biome, usually in moderately large nodes surrounded by vacuum or an atmosphere of Carbon Dioxide. Strips of copper ore blocks can also line cavities. To a lesser extent, isolated blocks can be found buried in natural blocks.
Copper ore can be found in geodes.
Like many other natural blocks, copper ore blocks can be dug out by Duplicants, producing a high pitch noise similar to that produced when cutting metal.
- Metal Refinery can refine Copper Ore into Copper.
- 100 kg Copper Ore = 100 kg Copper.
- Rock Crusher can break Copper Ore into Copper and Sand.
- 100 kg Copper Ore = 50 kg Copper + 50 kg Sand.
- Stone Hatches can eat Copper Ore and excrete Coal. It will increase the chance of laying Smooth Hatch eggs.
- Smooth Hatches can eat Copper Ore and excrete Copper.