|This article contains outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version. It was last updated for LU-356355. Unreflected changes in the discussed game mechanics are detailed here: EX1-449549 • EX1-469287 • FA-471618 • U34-476059|
This article contains outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version. It was last updated for LU-356355. Unreflected changes in the discussed game mechanics are detailed here: EX1-449549 • EX1-469287 • FA-471618 • U34-476059
|“||What's the point of surviving cosmic catastrophe if you don't look cute?||„|
|~ Textile Factory|
While basic clothing can be manually assigned once and forgotten, Exosuits require some additional infrastructure to be used continuously.
- Sole Exosuits docks can be used only with manual management, since exosuits regularly run out of oxygen (or petroleum) it is not very practical. The same goes for non-powered and non-piped docks with checkpoints.
- Checkpoints have to be connected to the row of docks that they serve. They prevent dupes from passing without exosuit equipped.
- It is possible to add checkpoints on the both sides of the dock, and it will make duplicants wear Exosuits all the time, however it can cause path finding issues if there are no Exosuits available in the dock array. It is also wastes energy with unnecessary Exosuit refilling.
- The dupes always store suit in the dock closest to the checkpoint. Thus piping should prioritize docks starting from the checkpoint side to minimize the downtime.
- The dupes will unequip both types of Exosuits at checkpoint of any type, which might cause some troubles, so care should be taken.
- It can be useful to put a Gas or Liquid Valve on input pipes to limit the buffers inside the docks.
|Snazzy Suit||Increases Decor in a small area around the wearer||4 Reed Fiber||
|Cool Vest||Protects the wearer from Heat by decreasing insulation||4 Reed Fiber||
|Warm Sweater||Protects the wearer from Cold by increasing insulation||4 Reed Fiber||
|Atmo Suit||Provides Oxygen supply and all kind of environmental protections||300 kg Copper/Aluminum/Iron
2 Reed Fiber
|Jet Suit||Atmo Suit with mobility!||200 kg Steel
25 kg Petroleum
|The same as Atmo Suits, plus vertical mobility.|