|This article has not been revised for the current version (U35-479045). It was last updated for RP-381414. It may contain inaccuracies.|
This article has not been revised for the current version (U35-479045). It was last updated for RP-381414. It may contain inaccuracies.
- Petroleum Generator can burn Ethanol or Petroleum to generate Power.
- Nosh Sprout domestic growth requires 20 kg/cycle Ethanol irrigation.
- Ethanol has decent Heat Capacity, very low Heat Conductivity, and 192 degrees range, making it a decent liquid insulator, although mostly in the lower temperature range.
- However, once Ethanol is turned into gas at ~80°C its heat parameters while slightly lower are comparable to Hydrogen, which makes Ethanol gas quite decent heat transfer agent at above 100°C temperatures.
- Due to the specific heat capacity difference between the liquid and gas, repeatedly boiling and condensing ethanol can serve as a heat deletion method.
- Its thermal properties make it best for maintaining sub-zero temperatures for Sleet Wheat farms, with Radiant Liquid Piping compensating for their low conductivity. Furthermore, the low thermal conductivity makes mopping up easier, in the case of accidents.
- Assuming the wood is acquired from a Domestic Arbor Tree, the Ethanol Distiller converts 1kg of Polluted Water into 2.4kg of Ethanol. A Petroleum Generator converts Ethanol at 37.5% Ratio, or 2.4kg of Ethanol into 0.9kg of Polluted Water.
- Ethanol Distiller can produce Ethanol from Lumber.
- 'The "Crying Crab" Cooler: Non-exploit phase-change heat deletion' on The Klei forums.