|This article has not been revised for the current version (U34-476542). It was last updated for AP-398142. It may contain inaccuracies.|
Lime is a Consumable Ore that is used in the production of Steel. It does not spawn as tiles in the world, but rather must be processed from Egg Shells, (small) Pokeshell Molts or Fossil in a Rock Crusher.
Rock Crusher can produce Lime from:
- Egg Shell: 5 kg Egg Shell = 5 kg Lime.
- Pokeshell Molt: 1 unit small Pokeshell Molt = 5 kg Lime. 1 unit (regular) Pokeshell Molt = 10 kg Lime.
- However, Pokeshell is one of the most onerous critters to deal with; see its entry for details.
- Fossil: 100 kg Fossil = 5 kg Lime + 95 kg Sedimentary Rock.
- Pacu Fish are a great source of egg shells for creating Lime. Their eggs have a lot of mass, and they reproduce very quickly.
- Shine Bugs reproduce quickly but their egg mass is less than other critters.
- Pokeshell Molts have the highest mass measured in Lime.
- The most desirable source of Lime, however, is a care package of 150 kg of it from the Printing Pod. Still, a bit of Lime has to be produced through the usual means first before the Printing Pod begins to offer it. Even so, this is a rare care package.
- Despite the description saying it is useful as a construction material, Lime cannot be used to construct any buildings. This may refer to calcium carbonate (CaCO3) being a major constituent of Limestone and Marble.