|This article has not been revised for the current version (U35-479045). It was last updated for LU-356355. It may contain inaccuracies.|
This article has not been revised for the current version (U35-479045). It was last updated for LU-356355. It may contain inaccuracies.
- Natural gas is burned in the Natural Gas Generator. The generator consumes 90 g/s Natural Gas, and generates 800 W Power, 67.5 g/s Polluted Water, and 22.5 g/s Carbon Dioxide.
- Natural gas is consumed by Gas Range to produce food of the highest quality.
- Natural Gas Geysers are the main source of Natural Gas.
- Oil Refinery produces 90 g/s Natural Gas by refining Crude Oil to Petroleum.
- Oil Well produces 33.3 g/s of Natural Gas alongside Crude Oil.
- Condensing Sour Gas produced from Petroleum yields Methane at a 2/3 mass ratio. Methane varpourizes to Natural Gas.
- Gassy Moos can eat Gas Grass and excrete Natural Gas (16.65 g/s).
- Fertilizer Synthesizer emits 10 g/s Natural Gas as a by-product.
- Duplicants with the Flatulent trait emit 100g of Natural Gas every 10-40 seconds. (10-2.5 g/s)
- Turning it from mild annoyance into sustainable energy source will require at least 9 flatulent dupes, and 36 will be able to supply one generator continuously (with 3 more generators used as an overflow). This is without counting energy spent on necessary air filtering.