|This article has not been revised for the current version (U35-479045). It was last updated for LU-356355. It may contain inaccuracies.|
Duplicants cannot excavate it.
- Neutronium found at the border of the world is at -272.2 °C, while the buildings in the Ruins are made from 21 °C Neutronium and the one under Geysers is around the temperature of the Biome they are found in.
- Neutronium does not transfer heat because its Thermal Conductivity and Specific Heat Capacity are 0. This is also why Prefabs that are composed of Neutronium never heat or cool even if the temperatures nearby are extreme. (An example is below 0 °C or above 1000 °C).
- One exception is Neutronium tiles interaction with Tempshift Plates. It is possible to force inject heat to and from a neutronium tile with a tempshift plate placed next to it.
- Neutronium can be "excavated" using debug mode, and if you sample it with sandbox tools it shows up 20t almost every tile, when excavated using debug mode, it drops 10t neutronium, and also when excavated it shows its temperature, as if it was a normal drop, thus giving a -10 decor because it is debris
- When Neutronium reach 10000 °C, the game will crash instead of melting the neutronium
- Despite the Duplicants inability to mine Neutronium, their human versions were able to devise a way to extract Neutronium from 'corrupted' surfaces. This method was never perfected, as stated in certain data entries, although it is possible that they intended to implement this technology with the Duplicants mining beam, as that was their stated goal in the data entry titled <Possible Applications>, which can be found under the research notes tab of the index.
- The scientists of Gravitas believed the formation of Neutronium to be an autoimmune reaction of the universe, acting as an attempt to quarantine foreign materials to prevent temporal contamination.