|This article has not been revised for the current version (U35-479045). It was last updated for LU-356355. It may contain inaccuracies.|
This article has not been revised for the current version (U35-479045). It was last updated for LU-356355. It may contain inaccuracies.
Petroleum can appear naturally if some map regions are sufficiently overheated, which leads to Crude Oil transformation or Molten Slicksters births.
- Molten Slicksters produce 10 kg/Cycle of Petroleum by consuming 20 kg/Cycle of Carbon Dioxide.
- Petroleum can be obtained from Crude Oil using an Oil Refinery with 50% efficiency.
- 10 kg/s Crude Oil = 5 kg/s Petroleum + 90 g/s Natural Gas.
- Alternatively, Crude Oil can be heated above 401.85 °C and below 538.85 °C converting it into Petroleum with 100 % efficiency.
- Despite having heat capacity 2.5 times lower than Water, Petroleum has 4 times Thermal Conductivity, and great temperature range (595 degrees), which makes it a good mid-game coolant.
- Petroleum can be heated to 540.85 °C and converted to Sour Gas, which in turn can be cooled to -161.5 °C turning into 66.6% Methane and 33.3% Sulfur.
- Polymer Press transforms Petroleum into Plastic.
- Petroleum Generator can burn Petroleum to generate Power.
- Petroleum Engine burns Petroleum as a rocket fuel.
- Exosuit Forge uses Petroleum to produce Jet Suits.
- Jet Suit Docks consume it to refill exosuit's jetpacks.
- Molecular Forge consumes Petroleum with: