OC-252656 is an update for Oxygen Not Included released on January 28, 2018. Official Release Notes
As always, thanks for taking the time to play the Preview build and post your feedback in the forums. Today's patch is focused on bug fixes and content updates, but we're working on changes to the Jobs system management and balance as well. These changes will be made a few at a time and require fine tuning, so please bear with us as we get this system where we want it. Thanks for your support and enthusiasm!
- Dupes should once again get woken up by nearby loud sleepers.
- Build tool hover text card should now properly reflect the currently selected building.
- Pitcher Pump should no longer be confused about what locations are valid for placement.
- Deconstructing/Emptying buildings which store liquid should once again drop bottles instead of dumping the liquid onto the floor.
- Steam turbine now works on a pressure differential and no longer requires water cooling.
- Research stations should now display their material usage per research point rather than their rate(which is variable according to researcher speed).
- Liquids should no longer become invisible on OSX/Linux.
- State changes in pipes should once again cause damage to the pipes
- Ore transfer arm should now consume power while transferring.
- Disease overlay meters should now properly track the duplicant's pivot.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deconstructing/emptying planter boxes.
- Conveyor inbox now consumes power while dispensing.
- Smart Storage Compactors/Fridges now display whether their logic output is on/off.
- Conveyor inboxes/outboxes are only useable by transfer arms by default. Manual dupe delivery can be turned on and off.
- Storage lockers should now properly request more items to be delivered if their contents have been sublimated.
- Smart locker should now properly send out a logic signal when adjusting the capacity slider.
- Dig orders should now display status items when there is no one assigned to the required role.
- Icon on dig orders should now appear different based on the dig order's role requirement.
- Dupes should no longer appear with yellow dots as hats in the main menu.
- Conveyor overlay button should only be accessible after researching Smart Storage.